- Admission to M.Sc. programmes will be based on the qualifying marks secured up to pre final year.
- The names of the candidates short-listed to attend the interview will be published in www.vit.ac.in
- Candidates short-listed for interview will be informed of the date and time through SMS if mobile number is provided. This information will also be available in the website.
- Selected Candidates should pay a deposit of
10,000 as an advance at the time of the interview. This amount will be adjusted against their first year fee.
- The amount should be paid by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of
“VIT University”, payable at Vellore (only computerized DD will be accepted).
- Candidates who fail to pay the advance at the time of interview will not be considered for admission.