Filling up Online Application Form |
- Fields Marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Provide all the relevant details carefully
- Select the appropriate mode of payment
- If you need printout of extra copy, please use re-print option
Allotment of your Application Number |
You have successfully submitted Online Application form for MSc Programmes. Kindly note down your Application Number for future reference. The processing of Application Form will begin only after the successful payment of Application Fee and receipt of Confirmation Page .
Application Form should be printed in A4 size paper only
Completed Application Form |
The Printout of application form should accompany either with
- DD 500 Drawn in favour VIT University, payable at Vellore (OR)
- Use the Net Banking for
Mode of Payment
I. Steps to be followed, if application fee is paid through Demand Draft |
- Printed application with enclosed the computerized Demand draft for
500/- drawn from any Nationalised Bank in favour of the 'VIT University', payable at Vellore
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Logon to the VIT website, fill the application form, choose the mode of payment as “Demand Draft”. On completion of your application form take the print out.
- Fill the details of Demand Draft (like DD number, DD Date, Bank Name etc,.) on the printout of filled-out application form.
- Send the printout of filled-out application form after affixing the photo and signature along with the DD (computerized DD).
- Since we do not have the state bank of Hyderabad Branch in Vellore, Kindly avoid taking Demand Draft in State Bank of Hyderabad with drawee branch of SBI, Vellore.
|Name of the Bank
||Name of the Bank
State Bank of India
||Indian Overseas Bank
|State Bank of Travancore
||000405||Ing Vysya Bank
|State Bank of Mysore
||040429||Karur Vysya Bank Ltd
||212116||Oriental Bank of commerce
||Punjab National Bank
|Axis Bank Ltd
|Bank of India
||Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank Ltd
|Bank of Baroda
||Vellore||The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
||001129||The Federal Bank Ltd
|Central Bank of India
||280887||The Karnataka Bank Ltd
|City Union Bank Ltd
||000065||The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
The South Indian Bank Ltd
Union Bank of India
|HDFC Bank Ltd
|ICICI Bank Ltd
|Note: Please find above the branch code of respective branches situated in Vellore (Tamilnadu)
II. Steps to be followed application if fee is paid through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card Facility: |
Note : Kindly take the photocopy of application form for your future reference.
- If you choose to remit the application fee through Net Banking Facility then, Logon to the VIT website, fill the application form and choose the mode of payment as “Internet Banking”.
- On confirming the applicant data, the VIT website will be redirected to
selected Net banking screen prompting for login User
ID and Password. You can complete the transaction by providing the necessary inputs.
- On successful completion of transaction, acknowledgement receipt with the transaction number will be generated and you can take the printout of the acknowledgement receipt and the application form.
- Send the Application form through Speed Post addressed to The Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu,
For any query , Please contact us through email
||Name of the Bank
||Name of the Bank|
|1||Axis Bank ||13||Indian Overseas Bank|
|2||Bank of Baroda||14||J & K Bank |
|3||Bank of India ||15||Karnataka Bank|
|4||Corporation Bank ||16||South Indian Bank|
|5||DCB Bank||17||Standard Chartered Bank |
|6||Deutsche Bank||18||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank |
|7||Dhanlaxmi Bank||19||Union Bank of India |
|8||Federal Bank||20||United Bank of India|
|9||HDFC Bank||21||Vijaya Bank|
|10||ICICI Bank ||22||Yes Bank |
|11||IDBI Bank || ||Visa / Master / Maestro Card|
|12||Indian Bank|| |