VITMEE will be conducted on 9th and 10th June 2012,
Time: 10.00 am - 12.00 noon & 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm.
Important instructions pertaining to conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) Entrance Examination
- Candidates should arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the start of examination, with Admit Card ( hard copy). If
a candidate does not report on time, he/she is likely to miss the general instruction given in Exam Hall.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after 10:30 am
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until 12 noon / 4.30
if they complete the exam before.
- VITMEE admit card is a vital document. A candidate should download the admit
card from website and same should be produced and demand during the exam.
- They should bring the admit card along with them when they come for the interview.
- Candidates should complete the registration process with the help of Hall Invigilators.
- The invigilator will allot a computer system to each candidate to enable the latter to attend the Computer Based Test (CBT) at the designated test centre.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry any text material (printed / written), calculators, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facility of calculator, mobile phones or any other electronic devices to the exam hall.
- Candidates can bring a pencil and a pen for carrying out any rough calculations.
- The test will start exactly at the time specified in Admit Card. Appropriate announcements regarding the commencement and conclusion of the exam will be made by the invigilator.
- The admit card should be shown to the invigilator when he/she asks for it.
- Candidates will not normally be granted extra time, unless otherwise permitted by Centre Superintendents for genuine reasons.
- Candidates will be permitted to attend a mock test (online) as mentioned in the Admit Card / VIT web site. Candidates are required to check the VIT web site for regular updates.
- The exam consists of multiple choice questions. The question number and the remaining time for the completion of the exam will be displayed at the top-centre of the computer screen.
- For each question, candidates have to select the right option using the mouse.
- Candidates can to change their answers any time during the exam.
VITMEE EXAM DATES
VITMEE will be conducted on both 9th and 10th June
2012, between 10am to 12 noon and 2.30pm to 4.30 pm on both the days. VIT will inform the candidates the exact date and time to the candidates which will be uploaded in website.
Test Slot booking instructions:
- VITMEE 2012 test slot booking is a web based online scheduling system.
- Candidates are required to check the VIT website (www.vit.ac.in) on a regular basis for any important updates.
- The online test slot booking will be opened during the last week of May 2012 and the exact date will be updated in VIT Website.
- Candidates can then login to the link, choose from the available options on test schedule (date & time), test center and book the test slot as per their choice.
- The schedule booking will be done on first-come-first serve basis, subject to the availability of slots / seats.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed. Requests for change of date, slot or test center will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- In case of non availability of slots in a center of choice, the candidates may choose to book a slot in an alternate center.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to book their test schedule in VITMEE-2012 in the given time frame. VIT will not be held accountable for the non booking of test slot by the candidate.
- A confirmation mail will be automatically sent to the e-mail address of the candidate, who has booked his/her schedule through the VITMEE - 2012 booking system.