- Admission to both MCA and M.Tech programmes will be based on the
candidates' performance in VITMEE conducted by VIT University.
- The names of candidates short-listed to attend the interview will
be published in www.vit.ac.in
- Candidates short-listed for interview will be informed of the date and time through SMS if mobile number is provided.
This information will also be available in the website.
- Selected Candidates should pay a deposit of
as an advance at the time of the interview. This amount will be adjusted against their first year fee.
- This should be paid by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore (only computerised DD will be accepted).
- Candidates who fail to pay the advance at the time of interview will not be considered for